Wed, 21 Sep
As a REALTOR in Calgary since 2008 I have seen many different market conditions. No matter weather is is a Sellers market or a buyers market certain things you can do to ensure success.
7 Tips For Selling Your Home
- Make sure your place is clean, People do not want to move into a dirty stinky, cluttered home.
- Price your home correctly. If you do not want to pay to much for stuff, well neither do other people.
- Create a good buying atmosphere. Turn on the lights, open the blinds to let in the sunlight, and please leave the house! With the house being vacant and bright the buyers can see what they could potentially buy without the pressure of the home owner.
- No smoking!! You smokers can’t smell the smoke that will turn off all the non smokers. If you smoke your house should be gassed to get rid of the smell. After the smell is gone no smoking within 50′ of your home. We can smell it when you sneak in the garage or the side yard.
- Use a REALTOR. Some people think they will save money if they sell by themselves. A professional real estate agent negotiates on a regular basis, with insight on how to get the most for a property. A REALTOR can protect you against making errors that could result in you getting sued. A good real estate agent can orchestrate situations to create multiple offers increasing your chances of getting over your asking price.
- Marketing: A proven marketing plan, including large web presence, professional photography, network of REALTOR’s, and network of buyers is a minimum. You need to be able to reach buyers anywhere in the world.
- Make sure you are prepared with an up to date land survey, and or appropriate documents for a condominium.
Mon, 29 Feb
Calgary Real Estate Sales
Calgary Real Estate Sales
We hope you like our new look, the purpose is to serve mobile devices and their browsers for you to have a better experience. Still included on our site some of the more popular pages.
- Commercial Properties
- Map Search
- Community Searches
We are also happy to bring some new pages for you.
- Mortgage Calculator
- Moving Away – We know the best REALTORs around the world
Our goal is to make Calgary-RealEstate-Sales.com your one stop shop for all your real estate needs.
Tue, 05 Jan
As we start of 2016 the Calgary economy has seen better days. The cost of oil and gas is now at lows not seen in a decade. What does that mean for Foreclosures available to purchase? Amazingly the inventory of bank owned properties, and judicial sales is no very high compared to the years that followed the last recession.
Inventory of Foreclosures January 5, 2016
Bank/Institution owned properties – 64
Judicial Sales – 73
Of these distressed properties 91 are houses or townhouses, 17 apartments, 1 mobile home, and 28 parcels of land.
What will the future bring for Calgary Foreclosures? For sure there will be many more, but it is impossible to predict. The slide of energy prices and the loss of jobs started in later end of 2014. The bad news continued through 2015 with lower oil and gas prices followed by more job losses. As time passes by many home owners will have trouble keeping up with the bills. The end result will probably be more foreclosures, but still the process takes many months.
You may ask yourself, When is a good time to buy a Foreclosure? No one knows for sure when the economy and housing market will change, but when we realized the market is rebounding it it to late. Currently the Calgary benchmark price is down -2.33% from about a year ago. When the home prices start to increase then the inventory levels are shrinking resulting in a lack of good choices. Don’t miss out on this springs sale!
Foreclosure Listing Stats
Fri, 04 Dec
Find out now! What are the trends are for Foreclosures in the Calgary and area market. This chart shows the amount of new foreclosure listings for each month. These listings are bank owned and judicial sales. Look up foreclosure listings including houses, land, condominiums, and businesses.
Wed, 08 Jan
Our Hamptons listing web page is now setup so you can view 2013 market stats. These statistics are specific to the Hamptons Calgary. Find out median, average, high, and low prices for this Calgary community. You can also discover the sizes of the homes and condos that sold in the Hamptons last year. We of course have all the latest Hamptons real estate listings!
Wed, 08 Jan
We now have one link to go to for Citadel listings. Also included are statistics for homes and condos in Citadel. Search all Citadel real estate listings! Find out what the largest, most expensive house in Citadel sold for in 2013. You can also discover the best priced condo of 2013. Don’t miss out on all the latest listings from other Calgary communities.
Thu, 19 Dec
Find the latest deals! Foreclosures available through CIR REALTY. Check out Bank Owned properties, Judicial sales, Civil Enforcement sales. All listing in or near Calgary Alberta, single family homes, condos, and other real estate!
Calgary Foreclosures – CIR REALTY
Mon, 16 Sep
Calgary Real Estate prices are exploding! as we are only half way through the month of September. Here are some fantastic stats I was reviewing at CIR REALTY.
Listing Inventory Down 2.26% over last year.
September sales to to date up 17.87%
August sales up 22% over last year
Median sale price, last 30 days, UP 8.62% !!!!
Absorption Rate, number of months on inventory 2.1
What do these statistics mean? We have less homes to sell, more homes are selling faster at a higher price.
Mon, 10 Jun
Judicial Sale in the Hamptons, Hampshire CL NW. Over 2500 square feet, six bedrooms, in one of NW Calgary’s finest community. This is a Judicial Sale, all offers must be unconditional.
Sat, 27 Apr
Grow op in Arbour Lake! Located on Arbour Crest Drive this home is currently not fit for humans. Around 1975 square feet this Judicial sale is only $280,000, must be purchased as is.