How to determine, What is my house worth?
In Calgary there are many factors a CIR REALTY real estate agent will use to determine the value of your house.
- Where your house is located will be a big factor in determining what your house is worth.
- The style of your house. Some styles will demand a higher value.
- How large is your home. More bedrooms usually will increase what your house is worth. Of course a tiny bedroom may not bring much home value.
- Your motivation could also be a determining factor for "what is my house worth?" A well priced home will sell in a good time. Less motivated sellers may choose to over price their home leaving it to stagnate on the market. It is best to price your home well in the beginning.
- Parking, A garage definitely adds house value. The larger the better, attached is preferred.
- Basement Development, A professionally finished basement may add some value, but it is far below the cost of the materials and labour'
- Presentation is one of the biggest factors in determining what your house is worth. A very clean, well maintained home can bring value at little cost to the home owner. Smoking, animals and a house in disarray will subtract from the value of what your house is worth.
How much is my house?
It is best that your CIR REALTY real estate agent visit your house to determine a value. We see houses everyday, and we know how your houses value compares. We can determine simple things to add value for your home. To find out how much is your house, it is a free no obligation service for you.